jeudi 10 mars 2011

Cappuccino emergency cupcake recipe ( microwave cupcake in 5 minuts ) !


I have just had a complete gourmet moment!
After lunch (chicken and tomatoes), I still had nothing prepared and I just loved the idea of Emergency cupcakes I had yesterday... so I thought, let's try an other one!!

But unfortunately, they are almost none micro wave cupcake recipe on the net... OK, so I just think it's my duty to invent them!

Today I have invented the Cappuccino emergency cupcake, I'll do my best to invent one a day for some time to fill this lack of cupcake micro wave recipe, so, please, if you read this post, just share on your blog, or on twitter or on facebook, or on what you want, so the cupcake micro wave recipes will be more easy to find for people all over the world... thanks for your help!

So, the recipe of the cappuccino micro wave cupcake (also called "emergency cupcake")


4 tablespoon of cake flour 
4 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoon of cappuccino powder
1 egg
3 tablespoon of milk
2 tablespoon of oil

I recommend you mix everything in the mug and you add the egg at last.
When you got well mixed, put the mug in the micro wave for 3 minuts at max power (1000 Watts)

I didn't ate it all, just little piece, and I even made me a "real" cappuccino... that was just a perfect moment! 
I am completely satisfied!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire