vendredi 11 mars 2011

Good morning!

Hi everybody (or somebody?)!
Well, I have to say I didnt' do the right thing yesterday evening... I was very tired, and when my husband proposed me to go to buy some ice cream... well, couldn't resitst! But I only ate a few, mixing it with my cappuccino cupcake so it helps me to eat less ice cream and be more satisfied, but... well, I don't expect to loose weight that way! The result this morning was... no change, still the same weight, well, I will just say, it's better than getting more pounds, so... I'm just an optimistic person!
Tonight I slept very very little time... my boy felt asleep at 2.20 AM and woke up at... 3.30 AM... how great! I managed to make him sleep again at 5 AM and slept until 9.30 AM... cool... OK, no problem, I will sleep more tomorow ;-) Now I am just thinking at what cool emergency cupcake I am going to invent!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire