samedi 12 mars 2011

Some news

Hi there!
Yesterday I kind of "did everything wrong"... ate all my ice cream box, ate a big piece of cake full of coffee butter cream... well I just couldn't survive... my son was TERRIBLE, screaming all the time, I just wanted some peace!! I told my husband so (he was at work), and he bought me some help: a delicious cake  with coffee butter cream... so... well, everybody who knows me knows what happened (it ain't that difficult anyway!) . But I can't blame myself for this, I needed some sweet help, some joy in my day, and it brought me that so...

But the nice surprise (unbelievable surprise) was my weight this morning... I have lost 0.1 kg = 0.2 pounds! OK, that's really few, but as I was expecting I had earned some... I was just happy! Today I made me an other cappuccino emergency cake (love it!) but tomorrow I have to invent some new recipe... can't just keep doing the same things...

Well, for those who read me, thank you and if you want, leave a comment (would make me feel less alone on the web ;-)

Bye bye, see you tomorrow!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire