lundi 14 mars 2011

Emergency lemon cupcake (a lemon cupcake in 5 minutes with micro wave !)


As I promised, today I created a new emergency cupcakes recipe!
THE LEMON EMERGENCY CUPCAKE!

and it's just... yumm!

Here comes the recipe :

4 tablespoons of cake flour 
4 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 egg
3 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons of oil

I recommend you mix everything in the mug and you add the egg at last.
When you got well mixed, put the mug in the micro wave for 3 minuts at max power (1000 Watts)

I am currently with a very dynamic baby in my arms, so I can't write a lot, but, as always, if you like this recipe or just the idea of the recipe, don't forget to comment, share, twitt, facebook etc! 
THANKS and enjoy your cupcake!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire