mercredi 9 mars 2011

Hi everybody!

Here is the begining of my adventure! After my pregnancy, I just have a few pounds more than I would like... And it's quite hard to make them go!

I am not a very "veggys and fruits" woman (even if I know it's VERY VERY HEALTHY ;-) ) and I'am more like a good pastry lover, cupcakes specialy...

But I've realized something that's quite interesting: more I bake, less I eat, and it really helps me to loose weight...

Could be because I only use good ingredients (I mean real ingredients, and not the powders the use to make biscuits and stuff), and I don't use "fructose" etc, wich I am completely sure, have on me the effect of a real drug... I eat, and just can't stop until I finish all the cakes I have at home!

And it could be because, when I cook, I SEE a lot of food, and for a long time, I smell for a long time too, while it bakes, and I get involved, buy the ingredients, make everything, I spend time on my kitchen and with food, so I get "satisfied" about it...

Anyway, here is the deal: I am going to bake cupcakes almost every day (to have cupcakes every day), tell you how many time it took me in my day, tell you what other things I ate (no, I won't just eat cupcakes! In fact, I want to eat "healthy" but have a great happiness moment with at least 2 cupcakes a day)

And I'll tell you every day my weight! Well, today I won't tell you what I have eaten because... hummm.. it  was my last day eating bad!

Let's start with my weight this morning : 59.1 kg = 130 lbs

The weight I want for now to say " I recovered after pregnancy" is : 55 kg = 121 lbs

Let's go!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire